Flying fisherman passport medium spinning rod can handle anything from the amazon's peacock bass, to mid sized tarpon and permit in the keys, trophy steel heads in british columbia, average size golden dorado in argentina and more.
Made from the finest quality materials and components available in the market today.
The flying fisherman passport is offered in a variety of fly and spinning rods to maximize angler performance in salt and fresh water.
Flying fisherman knows that rod performance is only as good as the design behind it and rest assured, before they even think about sending a rod into production, flying fisherman makes sure to spend as much time as necessary in the design department and on the water for testing, to assure that each rod is engineered and developed to out perform all others, helping you to become a better fisherman.
Flying fisherman uses extremely efficient materials that add power to the blank with minimal lbs, helping to minimize blank diameter.
These materials create the lightest, most sensitive and strongest multiple piece rods on the planet.
Each rod breaks down to pack inside a protective travel case that fits inside most standard luggage or can be carried on. Remove the case's optional foam inserts for added storage space. Perfect for the traveling angler.
- Blank taper design to improve sensitivity, strength and performance.
- Extraordinary high modulus / high strain Japanese graphite with nano resin.
- Connections reinforced with exotic carbon fibers.
- FUJI reel seat, FUJI SIC guides and high quality components.
- Portuguese cork for better gripping.
- Durable and stylish travel case has removable foam inserts to securely hold the rods, a zipper closure, foam grip handle and adjustable shoulder strap.
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.